Find out more about Artificial Intelligence Software
What is Artificial Intelligence Software?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is being increasingly used in business software to create smart applications. These platforms incorporate deep learning and machine algorithms in their functionality to automate business tasks. Companies can save energy and time by automating their processes and enable their employees to work more productively and efficiently. Many people think that AI will eventually replace their jobs. The truth is AI will only make their work easier. You need to constantly upgrade your skills to stay competitive in the marketplace and learning about the application of AI software in business will surely help your cause. Start by checking our leader Cloud Machine Learning Engine, and other recommended solutions in this category.
Top 10 Most Popular Artificial Intelligence Software
How To Choose The Best Artificial Intelligence Software
Artificial Intelligence software can be used by companies to automate their tasks and enable their employees to work more productively. There are scores of applications in the market in this category. So, how do you do informed comparisons to select the best artificial intelligence software solutions for your specific business needs? Read on to learn useful tips on the factors and features you should search for in the different applications.
Get to know each product with free trial
Start your quest for the best artificial intelligence software platform by registering for the free trials of leading apps. This will help you to understand their key features at no cost and gauge whether the tool offers what you need. Visit the websites of the following popular AI solutions to check the possibility of registering for a free trial: TensorFlow, Playment, Azure Machine Learning Studio and Salesforce Einstein.
AI software can be profitably utilized by companies in a wide range of sectors including stock trading, scientific discovery, law, computer games, robot control, medical diagnosis, education, and others.
Examples of Artificial Intelligence Software
- TensorFlow: An open-source library for Machine Intelligence. It can be utilized for numerical computation using data flow graphs. The flexible architecture enables you to deploy computation to one or more GPUs or CPUs in a server, desktop, or mobile device with a single API. The system is general and can be applied to a wide range of domains.
- Playment: A fully-managed platform providing training data for machine learning, computer vision, and human-in-the-loop for AI at scale. Ask the vendor for a demo to learn about the features they offer. The company helps businesses collect/tag/clean data using a blend of artificial intelligence and human (crowdsourced) intelligence. Their technology platform breaks down large problems into microtasks and distributes them among their large community of human-in-the-loop workers through a gamified mobile app.
- Azure Machine Learning Studio: A GUI-based integrated development environment for creating and operationalizing Machine Learning workflow on Azure. It offers a browser-based, visual drag-and-drop authoring environment that does not need coding. You can go from idea to deployment in just a few clicks. In short, Studio is a fully-managed cloud service that helps you to easily create, deploy, and share predictive analytics tools.
- Salesforce Einstein: Learns from your company’s collected data to offer recommendations and predictions based on your specific business processes. Combine that with automation and you get actionable insights to connect with your customers. With embedded AI, you get a data scientist working for you. Your CRM will become smarter making your efforts more productive and resulting in happier customers.
Types of Artificial Intelligence software
There are 2 main types of AI software: pure and applied.
- Pure AI software is the algorithm itself. You can decide the data sets for application and how to train the tool.
- Applied AI software utilizes artificial intelligence to automate tasks and perform new tasks. This has now become profitable because of the availability of affordable and more robust AI.
Key Features of Artificial Intelligence software
- Data ingestion. AI solutions deal with high volumes of records coming in at great velocity.
- Adaptive. AI platforms use machine learning to adapt to their environment. They learn from their results to improve their performance.
- Reactive. AI tools react to the changing situations around them. They continuously track their inputs and invoke rules, procedures, and behaviors to compute scores and make smart decisions.
- Forward-Looking. AI solutions don’t just react they also search through possible scenarios to find an effective goal.
- Concurrent. AI platforms have the ability to handle multiple systems or people interacting simultaneously.
Benefits of Artificial Intelligence Software
- Minimizes errors. AI software helps to reduce errors and reach a high degree of accuracy and precision in your tasks.
- Exploration work. AI tools can be used for difficult exploration jobs such as mining, ocean floor work, and others. There are human limitations in this type of work which can be overcome with AI tools which also do not wear out quickly.
- Daily application. We use AI in our daily life in smartphones, GPS devices while driving, and virtual assistants like Cortana and Siri. Banks and financial institutions use AI to organize and manage their data, and to detect fraud.
- Digital assistants. Advanced companies utilize avatars that are digital assistants that can interact with users. This saves the cost of deploying human resources.
- Repetitive jobs. You can automate routine and monotonous tasks with machine intelligence. Machines with AI can also be used for multi-tasking and hazardous work.
Speech recognition. The latest AI tools can transform and transcribe human speech into a useful format for computer platforms. This technology is finding use in mobile apps and interactive voice response (IVR) systems. Leading vendors in this field are Verint Systems, OpenText, and Nuance Communications.
Virtual agents. These include basic chabots as well as sophisticated platforms that can interact with humans. They are used in customer support operations and as an intelligent home manager. Leading vendors in this category are Apple, Amazon, and Google.
Prohibitive cost. AI systems are complex and expensive. You need to invest a high amount in their maintenance and repair. Plus, they need to be constantly upgraded to meet changing environments. In case of breakdown, you need to recover lost codes to reinstall the system which will cost you time and money.
Not a substitute for humans. Machines do not have moral values or emotions. They only perform the tasks they are programmed for and cannot judge what is right or wrong. If they encounter unfamiliar situations they perform inaccurately or simply break down.
List of Artificial Intelligence Software Companies
Page last modified
Our Score Read More
FinancesOnline employs our certified SmartScore™ method to examine all the products in the Artificial Intelligence Software category in orded to help you choose the best possible software. It evaluates the following metrics: cruscial functionalities, collaboration capabilities, customization, available integrations, intuitiveness, customer support, how secure a software is, support for mobile devices, media rating. At the moment, Cloud Machine Learning Engine is the leader in this category and is recommended by our experts. After detailed testing it received the best results among its competitors and we strongly suggest that you consider it as one of the solutions for your business.
User Satisfaction Read More
A look at general user satisfaction with the software in our Artificial Intelligence Software category calculated using our unique algorythm that gathers user reviews, comments and opinions across a broad range of social media sites to help you make an educated purchase choice.
Pricing Read More
Every vendor in the Artificial Intelligence Software category will provide a different group of pricing packages for its product and every package will include a varied set of tools. Below we list the overal pricing for the most affordable plan offered for each service. Please note that advanced features may have an extra cost.
Devices Supported Read More
An analysis of what kind of devices and operating systems are supported by these B2B solutions in the Artificial Intelligence Software category, including mobile platforms and web-based solutions.
Laguages Supported Read More
Find out which languages and countries are supported by the best B2B services in the Artificial Intelligence Software category, including solutions intended for international markets and created for multi-cultural groups of employees.
Pricing Model Read More
Find out what pricing packages are supported by the vendors in the Artificial Intelligence Software category to check which one fits your business requirements and budget best. Keep in mind that specific software can offer free or freemium accounts for you to test first.
Customer Types Read More
A brief look at which types of clients a selected B2B platform in the Artificial Intelligence Software category provides for, from small businesses and non-profits to large enterprises.
Deployment Read More
A summary of what types of service deployement are supported by every B2B vendor in the Artificial Intelligence Software category. While the majority of modern SaaS services are cloud-based certain services may offer an on-site deployment model as well.